The Baker Cup competition takes place every two years and is organised by the Environment and Public Affairs sub-committee.
The competition is open to all WIs in Cornwall
The topic for 2021 is:
‘The Way Forward – Rediscovering Footpaths’
- The report should comprise 4,000-6,000 words of text and include illustrations, tables, maps, etc., as wished
- The report must be the work of at least 4 WI members
- The finished work should include acknowledgements, references and sources, but these are not included in the word count. Your entry must be anonymous for judging. The name of your WI and the names of the members participating must be provided either separately or as a removable page.
- Closing date for entering and paying the entry fee is 28 February 2021.
- The entry fee is £8 and must be sent to: CFWI, Chy Noweth an Conteth, Truro Business Park, Threemilestone, Truro TR4 9NH
- Completed entries must be submitted by 31 May 2021 either by post or in person to Chy Noweth. If posted, a self-addressed envelope for acknowledging safe receipt of your entry is advisable.
- The winning WI will be announced at the 2021 Annual Council Meeting, when all entries will be displayed and then can be collected by the WIs.
For further information please contact Anne Fenwick or Jude Wood.