Trevince House will be hosting some upcoming felting and willow making workshops, which may be of interest to WI members. Trevince estate is located in Redruth and is set among beautiful estate gardens, including an 18th century walled garden, a pond garden and shrubbery and a wilderness walk.
Learn the art of creative felting with expert felt maker Katrina Skipper, who has been teaching the art of patchwork quilting and felt craft for the past 10 years. Come and join in a full day’s Spring Felting Workshop on Saturday 13th April. You’ll make a spring scene (which you can use for a card or wall hanging) and a flower brooch. Click here for tickets.
Lynn returns on Saturday 12th October for another workshop in which you’ll make your own peacock. Click here for tickets.
The workshops are £85 per person, to include:
- Refreshments on arrival – fresh coffee, teas and tasty cookies
- Full day’s expert tuition and all materials used
- Delicious light lunch in the Cart Shed Cafe, with a glass of something fizzy
- Afternoon refreshments, fresh coffee, teas, with yummy cakes or tray-bakes
- A beautiful handmade craft to take home with you