Lan4all is a language school that provides private tuition to groups across Cornwall. Lan4all’s teachers are experienced native or bilingual professionals who deliver excellent courses in language, culture and even holiday advice!
All the courses on offer are conversation courses. Because the teachers know the curriculum, they also teach GCSE and A-Level courses.
Examples of the courses offered this autumn are:
Spanish beginners (Conversation): Language, Culture and Holidays (Fully-qualified native teacher).
- Nov 5th 2:30-3:30pm at the Fish factory Art gallery, Falmouth/Penryn (12-week course)
- Nov 13th Tuesday 6-7:30pm Colours café, Truro (25-week course)
- Nov 28th Wednesday 6-7pm Cornwall Yoga centre, Truro (12-week course
- Nov 15th Thursday 6-7pm Falmouth Sports Club (12-week course)
Spanish Conversation Intermediate/Advanced:
- Nov 5th Monday: 12:30-13:30pm Falmouth Sports Club (12-week course)
- Nov 10th Saturday 10-11am at Arts Café, Truro (Royal Cornwall Museum)
- Nov 10th Saturday 10-11am at Courtyard Deli, Falmouth
Workshops (Spanish): Language, Culture and Holidays
- Nov 25th Sunday Goosebarn, Constantine/Falmouth
French GCSE Boost Course:
- Nov 27th Tuesday 6-7pm at Cornwall Yoga Centre, Truro
- Nov 29th – Thursday 5:30-6:30 Hayle Community centre
French A-Level Boost Course:
- Nov 27th Tuesday 7-8pm at Cornwall Yoga Centre, Truro
- Nov 29th – Thursday 7:30-8:30 at Hayle Community Centre
German Beginners Conversation:
- Nov 29th – Thursday 7:30-8:30 Hayle Community Centre
For more information, please, call 07775 315404 or see Lan4All’s Facebook page.