We want your ideas!
What sort of events would you like the Federation to organise? Is there something you’re dying to try out but never have? Have we missed a trick? Is there something you’ve heard about in another Federation that you think we should be doing?
Please let us know!
There are so many ways you can get in touch with us and give us your ideas and suggestions:
- Email the office at email@example.com
- Write a letter to the office
- Ring the office (Monday-Thursday) on 01872 272843
- Pop an anonymous message into the virtual suggestion box on our website
- Send us a Tweet
- Fill in the ‘Contact’ form on this website
- Contact Federation Chairman Margaret Johnson or any of the other Trustees directly (see your CFWI Yearbook for full contact details)
- Leave or send a message on our Facebook page
- Comment right here on this post!
We’d love to hear your ideas!