Marshgate Village Hall – Thursday 26 October
Marazion Community Hall – Thursday 2 November
Chy Noweth an Conteth – Thursday 16 November
Even though the closing dates are approaching, you’re not too late to book a space on one of our wonderful Autumn Craft Days!
You’ll have the opportunity to work all day on a single craft:
- Dorset Buttons Necklace – make a number of simple Dorset buttons and link them to make a pretty and original necklace.
- Wax Flowers Table Centre – make flowers and foliage from crepe paper and dip in wax to make a table arrangement.
- Fabric Origami – make an unusual and attractive Christmas tree with origami techniques.
- Vellum Embroidery – learn the art of vellum embroidery and produce pictures and cards using simple stitches.
- Knitted, Decorated Christmas Wreaths – knit a wreath and its decorations.
- Hand Stitched Appliqué Picture – using appliqué and simple embroidery stitches make a picture for your home or as a gift.
Cost: £15, which includes tea, coffee and biscuits. A soup and cake lunch will be available on the day for £5 or bring a packed lunch.
You can download the application forms here, or contact the office to book you place on 01872 272843 or email@example.com.