Joining Cornwall Wildlife Trust as a family will give you ideas, activities and nature packs to keep you all busy. You’ll also become part of Wildlife Watch (our junior club) with family events where you can meet up with other families and do wild things!
- The satisfaction that you are helping to protect Cornwall’s wildlife and wild places for your children, and future generations.
- The Wild Cornwall magazine three times a year featuring regular updates about the work of the Wildlife Trust and how you can get involved.
- Information about local wildlife events for you to enjoy.
- A Guide to Nature Reserves which will help you explore all of the wonderful nature reserves in the area.
- Wildlife Watch – a children’s magazine that comes out 3 times a year with a welcome pack, stickers, a guide book, spotting sheets, posters and more!
To join, visit the Cornwall Wildlife Trust’s website or ring (01872) 273939.